Monday, February 13, 2012

Hello, World!

See, now I have officially gone and made a computer science reference ("Hello, World!" is the first thing people learn to program when learning a different programming language), which is perhaps best a testament to the fact that I am an English Major living among the masses of Pre-Meds and Engineering Majors that constitute so much of Rice University's student body. My name is Rachel, I'm a sophomore in McMurtry College (like a house in Harry Potter), and I'm pretty much your average girl at college. I would much rather watch TV than do homework, would much rather online shop than go to the gym, and spend way too much time fantasizing about the weekend. Like many girls in college, I am far from willing to forgo my chance at a successful future just for the many temptations college brings, but that doesn't mean I don't grapple with the super fun boy, roommate, and friend problems that every college student enjoys so much. Check out this blog on a weekly basis and you'll be blessed with some of the tips I use to get through the mess and glory of it all, plus get an insider's scoop on the life of an average college girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment